Most Web site traffic and online purchases come from search engines like Google, Yahoo! and MSN. Get your share of Internet business with our Search Engine Optimization services. Promote your business online, increase your online visibility and make money on the internet. We do the work for you!
With Pay-for-Clicks, you create your own ads, choose keywords to help match your ads to your audience and pay only when someone clicks on your ad. Learn more.
Take full advantage of Search Engine Advertising Search engines are constantly exploring the Internet, collecting and organizing information, and then providing that information to their users. Search Engine Advertising is a cost-effective way to target potential customers who are using these search engines to actively look for your specific service or product.
To take advantage of Search Engine Advertising, simply place listings on specific keywords. Then, depending on your budget, your ads will appear when a searcher uses those keywords to search. But before you launch your advertising campaign, make sure you understand these basic definitions:
Advertisers are charged for each click their ads receive to their web sites or specified landing pages. The charge is only incurred when the user clicks. Simply put, you are not charged until a searcher clicks on your listing. Learn more
Click-Through Rate (CTR):
This metric is calculated by taking listing clicks divided by the number of impressions (times shown) served times 100. The CTR helps determine how listings/ads are performing. Example: 3230 clicks/300,000 impressions x 100 = 1.08%
Search Term or Keyword:
The word or group of words that a user searches on and enters into a search box. Search Engine Advertising can be an exciting, cost-effective way to advertise. You control what you spend and you target your potential customers. So start increasing your sales and your new customers today – with Search Engine Advertising.
- Take advantage of the popularity of blogs and increase your traffic with submission to more than 75 blog search engines and directories.
- Search Engines and Directories - submits your site to more than 200!
- Site Optimization - Position your Web site for top rankings with Google and other leading search engines.
- Site Analysis - IMPROVED! A more robust analysis of your site's strengths and potential weaknesses helps you secure crucial search engine success. Includes analysis of Robots.txt files and Robots Meta tags.
- Keyword Optimization - Find the most effective keywords for your Web site. Keyword suggestion tool shows you the words and phrases actual search engine users have searched for (Powered by Yahoo!'s Sponsored Search).
- Automated Submission to leading search engines and directories. Your site will be submitted over 300 times.
- Link Popularity Report NEW! Gauge the crucial link popularity of your Web page by checking which links are pointing to the page - and where those links originate.
- List Checking Report - IMPROVED! Verify that your Web page is listed with the Internet's leading search engines and directories.
- Multi-URL Support - NEW! Manage multiple URLs from the same Traffic Blazer interface and eliminate the need for signing in to separate URL accounts.
- Alexa®/Google® Rank Checking - Assess the online performance of your Web page by checking the page's Alexa® Traffic Rank and Google® PageRank®.
- Ranking Report - IMPROVED! Quickly check your site's search engine ranking. See top-10 results and the position of competing URLs. You can even schedule the report to run automatically and have results delivered to you via email.
- Keyword Ranking Report - NEW! Simply enter a keyword and select from AltaVista™, Ask Jeeves®, HotBot and MSN®. Then learn your current ranking (if your page is listed in the top 1,000 results for the keyword entered).
- Regional Search Engines allows you to submit your Web page to region-specific search engines.
- Robots.txt/Robots Meta Tag Generator - Prevents incomplete or unwanted pages from being crawled and indexed by search engine spiders.
- Traffic Essentials - Your comprehensive guide to search engine optimization and the search engine industry.
- Additional items that we give attention:
~ Add accurate description meta tag
~ Use unique description tag for each page
~ Use a simple directory structure
~ Include key words in URL structure
~ Clarify site navigation
~ Include concise and quality page content
~ Include accurate anchor text tags
~ Create unique, accurate page titles
~ Use brief but descriptive page titles
~ Include an XML Sitemap file
~ Include an HTML Sitemap page
~ Include a useful error page
~ Write easy-to-read text
~ Stay organized around the topic
~ Use relevant language
~ Keep your content fresh and unique
~ Use accurate anchor link text
~ Use heading tags appropriately
~ Use alt text on all images
~ Name your images appropriately
~ Consolidate images in a single directory
~ Use an effective robot file
~ Consider adding a blog to your site
~ Include your URL on your business card and letterhead
~ Add your URL to Google's Local Business Center
~ Simplify site architecture
~ Use a copywriter
~ Understand keyword competitiveness
~ Improve link popularity
~ Create accurate meta Information
~ Minimize web page load time
~ Validate your html
~ Analyze competitor web site(s)
~ Confirm browser compatibility
~ Use search engine and directory submission
- Please contact Elizabeth for a SEO proposal
Pay for Clicks.
Is Pay-for-Clicks for you?
If your site has been optimized, and you have spent some time tweaking your KEY words, and your site has been submitted to hundreds of search engines and you still want more traffic, then Pay-for-Clicks is for you. With Pay-for-Clicks, you create your own ad, choose keywords to help match your ad to your audience and pay only when someone clicks on your ad.
How do I get going?
We work together to optimize your CLICK words, build a suitable ad, and establish a reasonable daily maximum budget. After this information is submitted for you we monitor the results.
Post Pay. You pay only for clicks or impressions you've actually received. We create an invoice for your advertising charges the 1st day of each month.
Ask us about our Pay-for-Impression campaign.
What is search engine marketing?
Search engine marketing is all about getting high search engine ranking, using a professional search engine marketing techniques. Search engine optimization or search engine marketing is the process of promoting a business online to achieve top search engine rankings for relevant, targeted keyphrases. Search engine optimization will increase qualified traffic, generate enquiries and convert more visitors to customers.
Up to 80% of your visitors will discover your web site for the first time using search engines. The position a web site occupies in the results, for any given term, can have a drastic impact upon visitor traffic and consequently sales online.
There are principally two methods of search engine marketing to increase your profile within search engine results:
Search engine optimization
Search engine optimization can also be called organic search engine marketing, as it is something inherent to how a web site is created. This relies upon optimizing pages for specific terms to promote a company's products and services more effectively, and obtaining good links to those pages.
Paid placement/pay per click services
For competitive terms, it can be very difficult to get good search engine placements, so search engines and a number of other online organizations offer to promote your web site, via paying for high profile placements.
Part of the 'Pay Per Click' process is the creation and placement of an ad of your web site based upon key words on the first page of its search engine results. Apart from a setup fee, you only pay for the number of times a visitor actually clicks on the ad and arrives at your site, hence 'Pay Per Click'. The price for terms varies depending upon their marketability and how much other people are willing to pay for them.
How to use search engine marketing effectively
'Research, research, research' is at the core of effective search engine marketing and the maximization or your return. Whether you are considering a paid campaign or want to exploit your search engine positions to their fullest, you need to be aware of how people find your products.
The starting point is to identify the niches and categories your products and services occupy, identify your different types of consumers and create a list of keywords. The next stage is to research these keywords in order to identify the specific search terms that people are actually using to search for your products.